Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_lcapYuGiOh the abridged series? I_voting_barYuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_lcapYuGiOh the abridged series? I_voting_barYuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_lcap17%YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_lcap25%YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_lcap17%YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_lcap25%YuGiOh the abridged series? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
YuGiOh the abridged series? Uda12

YuGiOh the abridged series?

Go down 
+3
KillerGuy
TheRuler
stify
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stify
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

YuGiOh the abridged series? Empty
PostSubject: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:04 am

Do you like the abridged series? favorite episode? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:47 pm

hell yea I do Very Happy I kinda digged the newest one, and the movie ofc! Very Happy but the best one is sure the one with Marik vs. Mai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Bakura isnt gay he is just british xD Who doesnt like the abridged??? :PP Anyways. My fav episode? hmm maybah the 47th Razz
Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:19 pm

yea, Killer, and Yami Bakura isn't British, he's just gay xD

(100th post Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Hahahahah Ruler EXACTLY Very Happy btw 49th episode is out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:44 pm

yea it is out Very Happy it was funny agn Very Happy Jiggle-o-meter to team four stars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Lolz Yugioh abridged owns Watched everything with my friend... can't realy remember witch episode I find the best though, I remember one good ep the one with Yugi VS joey wheeler lol

Oh noes there steved :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:07 pm

hahahahah 49th is my fav for now xD
Back to top Go down
stify
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:32 am

My favorite episodi is 46

''hey,hey bakura guess who i am.. Wooo Bakuuuura you must belive in the heart of the cards, because im the pharaoh lol!
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT BIT!!
Nah my favey episode is 22, "This episode contains duke devlin, women with heart conditions should not watch duke devlin, this also applies to women without heart conditions. I want to run my fingers through his hair, and im just a voice. Anyway enjoy this crappy anime cartoon

And: Tristan: Joey whats sex? Joey: Well when a man and a woma... Tea: NO JOEY! WE MUSTNT LET TRISTAN BREED!!

XD classic
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:37 pm

BROOKLYN RAGE!!!

Love that song from the series.

xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:49 pm

This series are so fun Very Happy
In Americaaa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh the abridged series?   YuGiOh the abridged series? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YuGiOh the abridged series?
Page 1 of 1