Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
VDA its Closed!!! I_vote_lcapVDA its Closed!!! I_voting_barVDA its Closed!!! I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
VDA its Closed!!! I_vote_lcapVDA its Closed!!! I_voting_barVDA its Closed!!! I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
VDA its Closed!!! I_vote_lcap17%VDA its Closed!!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
VDA its Closed!!! I_vote_lcap25%VDA its Closed!!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
VDA its Closed!!! I_vote_lcap25%VDA its Closed!!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
VDA its Closed!!! Uda12

VDA its Closed!!!

Go down 
+5
hiimalidia
KillerGuy
Angemon
Goku
Evil_Master
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Hey everybody as you noticed in the last days VDA its inactive it seems that you guys have other priority's than this academy and I can't blame you cuz I could not make my best for VDA, as you know I have 20 years and its hard to find enough time for an academy like this and real life problems became bigger and its eating more and more from my free time and also I didnt find enough people to help me with this site and I don't want to let any people to run this place cuz I don't want just to make newbie academy cuz its pointless so I thats why I am closing this place.

And now for those who liked me or the ones that are my friends you can find me on my fav academy DAD Academy I have the same username Evil_Master, btw all VDA academy networks will remain as they are now so you can find me there, as for the site I will close the registrations and I will put all acounts on inactive and maybe someday I will reopen this place so I want all of you know VDA its still my academy and I don't want to give it to anyone and also dont think to steal any of our GFX works cuz most of them are created by me. BTW any staff here lose his rank remaining with his dorm Very Happy.

And I want to say thx for the good moments we spended together and hope some day will be back on a better VDA and will have better good moments until then CYA around everybody.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Goku
Administrator
Goku

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:27 pm

EM gave me the freedom to post this here so dont think i try to steal members Smile

So guys me Riiyuki and Killerguy are making a clan that will soon OPEN. so if you like it here in VDA i ensure you we will continue EM's work and do a good job. If you want to be part of this clan please join these 2 HAM Networks: Destiny Enforcers , Destiny Enforcers 2 (no pass is required for both hams) The clans site is http://declan.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm. You can visit and search it but its not finished yet so you cant register (i know the picture we have as main banner sucks but it is a trial we just put it there to have something and we are making a new one at the moment) join us if you want to have a good time as you always had in VDA and EM will join it too as he told me after a period! join these 2 ham networks i gave you and i ensure you that this clan will not have activity problems cause we are 3 admins and all veeeery active. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Goku its right I can trust him and hope you guys trust him and join DE cuz after some time I am planing to join as well so hope you will find everything you lost from VDA in DE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angemon
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Angemon

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:47 am

Evil Master,i will kick you ass. i even started to cry.
Im not here for long. But i love this place. Dont close us.
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:27 pm

I have just one thing to ask ...
WHY????
Back to top Go down
hiimalidia
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
hiimalidia

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:40 pm

DUUUHHH!!!!! cuz of INACTIVATY

vda always had something that no acadmmey had it ( it is a shame em didnt see it Razz )
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:01 pm

I do not blame EM, he was a good admin but it just isnt going anymore...
Back to top Go down
hiimalidia
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
hiimalidia

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:15 pm

hmmm
i wonder if psycho knows O_O
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:09 pm

guys join the hams i gave you. we will continue EM's work there
Back to top Go down
Angemon
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Angemon

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 am

Why you didnt gave me anything?>
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Goku wrote:
EM gave me the freedom to post this here so dont think i try to steal members Smile

So guys me Riiyuki and Killerguy are making a clan that will soon OPEN. so if you like it here in VDA i ensure you we will continue EM's work and do a good job. If you want to be part of this clan please join these 2 HAM Networks: Destiny Enforcers , Destiny Enforcers 2 (no pass is required for both hams) The clans site is http://declan.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm. You can visit and search it but its not finished yet so you cant register (i know the picture we have as main banner sucks but it is a trial we just put it there to have something and we are making a new one at the moment) join us if you want to have a good time as you always had in VDA and EM will join it too as he told me after a period! join these 2 ham networks i gave you and i ensure you that this clan will not have activity problems cause we are 3 admins and all veeeery active. Smile

You really cant find up there 2 hamachi networks?
Back to top Go down
Darkneji12
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Darkneji12

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:24 am

uh EM why not just merge into UDA? its doing rly well but i really feel bad that this place went down =/
ill join DE in a short time
Back to top Go down
hiimalidia
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
hiimalidia

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Username Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:13 am

I finally get a chance to come back and what do I see? Nothing...
This is quite sad,I will email you soon EM,and will bring new members to this place at that time,but until then,merry christmas!
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Merry christmas HO HO HO
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Srry's Psycho but after I closed VDA I stopped to be active in academy's anymore so I will not open this place until I feel that I can and I like being a Leader, so Merry Christmas and a happy new year santa
Back to top Go down
hiimalidia
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
hiimalidia

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm

killa made an acadmey join here ppl -.-
http://white-night-academy.forumotion.net/
Back to top Go down
Fairo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Fairo

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:52 pm

HMMM, it's about time we revive this place, don't ya think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:49 am

yeah, something like that..
Back to top Go down
Fairo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Fairo

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm

EM you bastard,we didn't even get the chance to join VDA Elite XD, RE-activate it already you moody freak Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VDA its Closed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VDA its Closed!!!   VDA its Closed!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VDA its Closed!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important :: Anouncements-
Jump to: