Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_lcapWhat game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_voting_barWhat game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_lcapWhat game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_voting_barWhat game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_lcap17%What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_lcap25%What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_lcap17%What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_lcap25%What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? Uda12

What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?

Go down 
+5
KillerGuy
Jay Breezy
SpiTFire96
Goku
Riiyuki
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? Empty
PostSubject: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:50 pm

What game do you play and enjoy most atm besides yugioh? and what genre of games do you enjoy the most?

At the moment I'm realy enjoying Dragon Quest IX for the DS great game and I would recommend it to every DS owner. The genre I play the most are probably RPG's following by hack and slash games like God of War, Devil May Cry, Kingdom hearts. Soma Bringer and Tales of Innocence are great RPG/Hack slash games on the DS if you own an R4 I would suggest playing those if your into that type of genre since there both Japanese games but fully translated by fans.

Edit: I can hook you up with download links just PM me if your interested in them ^^

Last edited by Riiyuki on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
Goku
Administrator
Goku

What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm

RPG is my first love and my second hack and slash. i love oblivion, god of war, assasins creed and ofcource pro evolution soccer Very Happy my favorite game ever is a ps2 game. mybe some of you know it its called shadow of rome and really i love it
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:59 pm

ZOMG Rii u have dragon quest game too, we gotta do wifi team up bro!!

Anyway i mostly been playing pokemon games, and quake live a free online shooter, i recommend it for anyone who likes quake or shoting games for that matter
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Thing is I have wireless internet but my dad is a b*tch so when I ask for the WEP key he says there needs to come someone for that... he's been saying that for months now, so yeah I don't have wifi sadly would love to Co-op with ya :s

Last edited by Riiyuki on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Sad its a shame. if ya ever do i will hit u up with my FC
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm mostly into RPGs, mainly Final Fantasy, its been my love for as long as I can remember playing them, and also into fighters. Street Figthers, Marvel vs Capcom, Blazblue in particular.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Super Street Fighter 4 owns I play it to sometimes don't own a ps3 yet so mainly play when I'm at friends, and I used to love Final Fantasy but in my opinion they went downhill after FF10. FF10 was the last good FF game in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:51 pm

I enjoy the most the RPGs , kingdom hearts , assassins creed , fallout 3 and stuff. I also played all poke games and they all own also Razz Sometimes i play a strategy or two like warcraft 3 TFT or settlers 7. My 3rd love is FPS , Call of duty 4 and 5 . My favourite game is and always will be a team-based multiplayer first-person shooter game : Team Fortress 2!!!!
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:34 pm

KINGDOM HEARTS FTW BRO cheers , Told ya KH kicks ass Razz
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:07 pm

i am kinda spending all my free time playing PES11 right now xD it really rocks guys Razz its more difficult than ever and i love this cause in PES10 it was too easy to win with any team Razz
Back to top Go down
MaxentiusDecius
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
MaxentiusDecius

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Rome: Total War and Counter-Strike: Source for sure. Wink
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Well I dont play to much only PES for fun and KCVDS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:54 am

Counter Strike 1.6
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm a red alert 3 whore,I play it more than any other game Very Happy and I kick ass at it,used to be rank 1,now I'm in top 20 online :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?   What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What game(beside's yugioh) do you enjoy most atm? and what genre of games do you mostly play?
Page 1 of 1