Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_lcapReinforcement of the blackwings I_voting_barReinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_lcapReinforcement of the blackwings I_voting_barReinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_lcap17%Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_lcap25%Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_lcap17%Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_lcap25%Reinforcement of the blackwings I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Reinforcement of the blackwings Uda12

Reinforcement of the blackwings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusei Fudo
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Yusei Fudo

Reinforcement of the blackwings Empty
PostSubject: Reinforcement of the blackwings   Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:41 am

Hello guys this is the card i made for a competition in TDA.
The theme of the competition is blackwing support card so rate and leave your comment Smile
Rate 1 to 10
Reinforcement of the blackwings Blackw10
Activate only when you control no monster in your field.
Pay halve of your life points and special summon as many blackwing from your graveyard.
You cannot synchro summon the turn you activate this card and the effects are negated.

Back to top Go down
[CDM] Earthquake99
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcement of the blackwings   Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:49 am

Nice card could use it in my blackwing deck
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcement of the blackwings   Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:05 am

6/10
Kinda cheap card but since is working with BW lol!
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcement of the blackwings   Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Fix OCG errors xD
7/10
Back to top Go down
Fairo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Fairo

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcement of the blackwings   Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:08 pm

5/10
OCG correction:
-no monster "on" your side of the field
-"special summon as many "Blackwing" monsters from your Graveyard as possible
-"those monsters Effects are negated"
card is a bit OP, check "backs to the the wall" of the six samurais, or "rekindling"of Flamvells for more information , Fix those and it's 7/10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcement of the blackwings   Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Look at mister english teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reinforcement of the blackwings   Reinforcement of the blackwings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reinforcement of the blackwings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Virtual Showcase Center :: Card Showcase-
Jump to: