Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_lcapLadies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_voting_barLadies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_lcapLadies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_voting_barLadies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_lcap17%Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_lcap25%Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_lcap17%Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_lcap25%Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! Uda12

Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!

Go down 
+6
TheRuler
Evil_Master
Goku
Riiyuki
KillerGuy
PsychoDad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:05 pm

I talked to a good friend,Goku. After a while I asked him to return to VDA. He accepted. But one thing,who ever thinks he admits he's wrong for what happened in that DKST,will answer to me :@ Welcome back bro,I missed you! Smile
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Holy crap on a cow driving a plane eating a big mac! Welcome back Very Happy And by the way : PSYCHO TO THE RESCUE. Btw kako si ti posto ovo u srijedu :O
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 am

0.o Sweet Awesomeness Welcome back Goku Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 pm

hi everyone its tru i am back Smile as psycho said i didnt came back cause i think i was wrong. i came back cause i love this place and mostly cause i love you all :)i will forget the incident in DKST and continue have a nice with all of you. one last thing to end all of this is that i want jay breeze to post here what are his problems with me. i saw his post saying i am not a god guy and that he will tell you more in private. so Jay if you are a man post your opinion for me here so everyone icluding me can see it.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:10 pm

First of all I am glad u came back Very Happy and second people here have they opinions about you or me or any other person and they don't need to explain why, so if Jay don't like you its his opinion and don't have to make it public, + this is for every VDA member I wont tolerate arguing, flaming or any other ugly attitude if u have any problems with torney, competitions and arena plss PM me or Psycho or contact us personaly on ham and don't continue arguing with that person who you have a problem.
What you done by leaving this place cuz of that stupid DKST incident its a very low thing man cuz as you can see many people like you and you disappoint them but like I said I am glad u came back and hope you learned an important lesson don't disappoint people who like you.
You know very well that I wanted to leave MAD for good but you were the one who make me realize that I have people I don't wana disappoint Very Happy.
As for your rank you will get it back but will talk on ham about some things u really should know.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:34 pm

well ok man. i put everything in the past. i am just glad i am back. so lets have some fun and forget about people or things that annoy us. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I wonder what happened when u left .( but welcome back! glad you chose to come back Smile
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:27 pm

many things happened. i forget about them and i will speak and duel only people i can trust from now on Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:37 pm

good that u'll forget them Very Happy so do we (it's easy to forget what I don't know btw....)
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:39 pm

xD some things doesnt need to be learned by everyone. so lets keep moving Razz
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Lmao Killer...I had time so I came
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:59 pm

*meow* welcome back nub Very Happy, i still dont regret what i said in that similar topic about the thingy about why u left or something but its okish to see u back i suppose, Less testing for me
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:05 pm

you didnt even know what happened spit.. you just think i didnt follow the rules on purpose. anyway i dont care about who is happy that i am back. i only care i am back cause i like this place. i dont care about the people who dont respect me as i respect everyone here.
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Good for you
Back to top Go down
Darkneji12
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm

lol XD welcome back hobo Very Happy just got back from confusing spitteh with 2 hams ^_^
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Yea that was annoying neji, plus network messages, so like 3 accounts
Back to top Go down
stify
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:26 am

heh glad 2 c ya back
Back to top Go down
MSP01
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
MSP01

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Back Already ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:48 pm

xD MSP should i leave and come a little later xD ??? (joking!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!   Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies and gentlemen,a fellow friend has returned!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important :: Anouncements-
Jump to: