Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_lcapBye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_voting_barBye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_lcapBye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_voting_barBye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_lcap17%Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_lcap25%Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_lcap17%Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_lcap25%Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all Uda12

Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all

Go down 
+8
SpiTFire96
TheRuler
Jay Breezy
KillerGuy
Riiyuki
Darkneji12
Evil_Master
Goku
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Administrator
Goku

Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all Empty
PostSubject: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 pm

i am leaving this academy . sorry but i cant stay here. Blitzer acted like a bitch on me yesterday when after loosing in DKST he remembered we forgot special rules. EM punished us the same cause he says we were arguing on site. the point is that Blitzer acted like a bitch and EM gave us the same punished for arguing in the site. so the thing that Blitzer acted like this stayed unpunished. sorry but i cant stand this bahaviour by people. someone loses then acts like that and then we are both disqualified cause we said some things in the site that can easily be deleted. if you find what i say is wrong just say it to me in HAM (HAM: trazanaros PASS: 1234) see ya all in the future maybe. i am very dissapointed by leaving this way but really this bahaviour is really bad and backstabing.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Well goodbye Goku, I'm not gonna comment this situation cuz I have my way of thinking and if somebody don't like the way I think is free to leave.

As for you Goku u will lose your rank as a Tester but your still in Oby Blue and when u decide to come back PM me and I will reopen your room.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Darkneji12
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:07 pm

bro effin man up >.> come on what did he do? kick u out of that tourney?? so?
i mean, blitz was being a bitch but so are u right now so um tell me why are u mad?

anyways cya -.-
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Sucks your leaving man, We'll miss you dude, hope you will reconsider leaving man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 pm

:OOOO , fucking incredible :S In the last time people are quiting to much :SSS Ah hope to see ya soon man ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Geez people, we can't be having setbacks like this!

At any rate, I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
TheRuler
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:27 pm

nuuuu :S have fun outside Sad gonna miss u! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Cya nub, u dont read the rules its ur prob Smile
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Hahahahahah spit u are so cruel Razz
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Smile <3 thank you killa *fist bumps*
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 pm

*fist bumps* (this is so old and we are still doing this shit)
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Since I wasn't around I can't take sides or stuff,too bad man,it was nice dueling you. Have a good dueling career Smile

BTW your feckin ham is wrong
Back to top Go down
stify
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:37 pm

OMG .. u was one of the nicest guys here ;\ i dont see a reason to stay here anymore too .
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:19 pm

stify wrote:
OMG .. u was one of the nicest guys here ;\ i dont see a reason to stay here anymore too .

Psycho style,I ask you to kindly shut the fck up,I don't like quitters for no great reason Very Happy you ain't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
MissTayylor
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
MissTayylor

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm

your leaving !? :/ ; its not gunna be as awesome around here with out you :/ ;
Back to top Go down
stify
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 pm

PsychoDad wrote:
stify wrote:

Psycho style,I ask you to kindly shut the fck up,I don't like quitters for no great reason Very Happy you ain't going anywhere.

Yah dude but Goku really loved VDA its unfair =(
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Well I agree goku is a great and cool guy he helped me quite a bit and we had some fun duels and convo's together but yeah Rules are rules and if the mod/owner breaks those rule's whats the use for them? so yeah if you look at it the logical way not kicking him out of the tourney would have been unfair, he should have just re matched and nothing would have happened. so yeah lets stop whining about him being gone he's gone so deal with it.
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Riiyuki wrote:
Well I agree goku is a great and cool guy he helped me quite a bit and we had some fun duels and convo's together but yeah Rules are rules and if the mod/owner breaks those rule's whats the use for them? so yeah if you look at it the logical way not kicking him out of the tourney would have been unfair, he should have just re matched and nothing would have happened. so yeah lets stop whining about him being gone he's gone so deal with it.

The last line is pure true but if EM said to them to have a re match the guy that won would be upset because he would need to duel again and he already won so there isnt really a solution
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:29 pm

But they didn't follow the rules that where set for the tourney, so yeah there both at fault and of course it sucks when the person that lost starts to B*tch about the rules when the duel is over but what can you do other then swallow it and rematch? you don't have much of a choice if you don't want to get kicked from the tourney, it's one way or another and Goku decided not to rematch and leave VDA so we can all cry and b*tch about how sad this loss is but he made this decision himself and we can't change that so yeah.
Back to top Go down
BliTzer
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
BliTzer

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 pm

ok guys ive tried to stay out of this but i really have had enough

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION: Goku won by breaking every rule, that's like winning by adding every exodia piece without activating a single card.And just cuz i didnt object doesnt makes what he did fair.

And in anycase this is between me and Goku. You guys have nothing to do with this so plz dont get involved what's done is done so deal with it
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:19 pm

I agree with you we have nothing to do with what happened between you and goku, I was just giving my own opinion about it nothing more besides I was just simply replying to the people crying over the fact that goku is gone in other words that what I was talking about had nothing to do with you.
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Riiyuki wrote:
I was just simply replying to the people crying over the fact that goku is gone in other words that what I was talking about had nothing to do with you.

Agreed.

In that case, let me say this:

To anyone who thinks that this academy won't be as great without Goku and that he was supposedly cool, then you obviously didn't know him well enough. If you need to know why I say this, speak to me privately and I will explain my thoughts. As of now, this debate is over.

~TOPIC CLOSED~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all   Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye guys and girls. It was nice to meet you all
Page 1 of 1