Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_lcapA friendly message for the admins and members I_voting_barA friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_lcapA friendly message for the admins and members I_voting_barA friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_lcap17%A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_lcap25%A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_lcap17%A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_lcap25%A friendly message for the admins and members I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
A friendly message for the admins and members Uda12

A friendly message for the admins and members

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A friendly message for the admins and members Empty
PostSubject: A friendly message for the admins and members   A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi!
I would like to contact your admins for informing them that EK is organizing a tournament for all duel academies!
Every academy admin can register and after confirming from 1 to 10 students (or even administrators) register them in our tournament!
We are not a Duel Academy so we are not interested to get your students!
We promise a fair tournament where our only objective is to determine The Academy Of The Month, no cheats from none and respect for everyone!
We think that is in our both parts interest to join this tournament! We also offer free publicity for every academy which joins and a special spot for the winner and his academy!
Our tournaments are organized every month!
Since this is our first event we encourage you to tell other academies about the event so the tournament will be more attractive.
For more info visit our page EK World Tournament!
http://ekworldtournament.free-forums.tv/

Wish you all best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins and members   A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Up to now there are 8 registered academies and there might be 10 by the deadline 22 August!

A lot of people worry about duel times, but we insist that there wont be such a problem!

Every duel time will be arranged based on both players GMT so they wont have a hard life about this!

You can pm me on this forum for any of your decisions yes or no!

I wish you can join! The deadline is 22 August! For any questions pm me here I will check at least twice a day for your response!
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins and members   A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:46 pm

With all the respect for your work I have to decline the invitation because I think we are not ready to join an inter-academy war until our Virtual Elite rank is opened.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins and members   A friendly message for the admins and members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly message for the admins and members
Page 1 of 1