Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_lcapYo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_voting_barYo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_lcapYo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_voting_barYo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_lcap17%Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_lcap25%Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_lcap17%Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_lcap25%Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. Uda12

Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.

Go down 
+3
TheRuler
Jay Breezy
xRyuusei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xRyuusei
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
xRyuusei

Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.   Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:47 am

Hello, VDA.

Just call me Ryuusei, or whatever nickname you can think of.
I think I broke a rule..
When I was registering, I saw something about credits that said 500.
I didn't want to touch it, but I couldn't help it and gave myself 1000, oh no!
I hope I don't get in big trouble for that. I didn't know it would be a big deal, which is why I guess I didn't go crazy and put 999999999999999.

Ah, well. Sorry! I'm pretty sure some admin can put it back down to 500.

As for the game, I'm pretty good, I guess. I seriously don't like these "meta" decks. The Gladiators, Infernity, X-Sabre, and all that cheap stuff. Totally sucks the fun out of this game. Last I check, it was about strategy, not some easy wins with 100000 special summonings. Jesus..

I hope this Academy isn't hacked like some of the other ones I heard of...
Oh well, we'll see! Hope I make friends here, and hope I don't get in too much trouble with the credit thing!

xRyuusei
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.   Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:56 am

You need not worry about the metagame here. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
TheRuler
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.   Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:57 am

yea, u broke the rulez xD but it ain't big deal... Very Happy Welcome
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

PostSubject: Re: Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.   Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 am

You are one of the few that setted it to 1000 everyone sets it to 99999999 xD. So i would like to welcome ya to virtual hall!
Btw your name sounds like one friend of mine on vda xD
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

PostSubject: Re: Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.   Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Not Broking the 500 VC its almost impossible for the new guys Very Happy and also here in VDA we don't agree with teams / academys publicity on the signature box if u put it on your profile section its no problem Very Happy but I don't want to make you feel bad cuz of that thing Very Happy

Well what can I say more that the spam text: ''Welcome to VDA'' lolz, oh and about META decks VDA its considered one of the most strictly academy when its about banned decks Very Happy, and I am glad to see people like this thing cuz like you said META ruins the fun of this game Very Happy, also hope to see you active cuz we try our best to make VDA a top academy and with this occasion I wanna announce that Virtual Elite rank will be opened after the war against Ultimate Duel Academy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.   Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 pm

you will have no meta deck problem here xD (except of the new tour Razz ) STAY ACTIVE AND HAVE FUN!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.   Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Holla!!! welcome to VDA man have a good time here and stay active Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.   Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo! My name's Ryuusei. Nice to meet everyone.
Page 1 of 1