Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_lcapAfiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_voting_barAfiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_lcapAfiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_voting_barAfiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_lcap17%Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_lcap25%Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_lcap17%Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_lcap25%Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) Uda12

Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )

Go down 
+3
Goku
Riiyuki
Evil_Master
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) Empty
PostSubject: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Well me and Darkneji12 decided to affiliate our academy's and in order to celebrate this we decided to make a friendly war with 4 participants:

VDA Participants:

Evil_Master
Goku
Riiyuki
Shadowknight

Participants pls confirm here if u agree and also I want 2 subs.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 pm

I agree man Cool lets kick some Shizzle aight!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:52 pm

well done for afiliating EM Smile and ofcourse i agree to participate in a war Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 pm

I Agree
Back to top Go down
Darkneji12
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 pm

meh

UDA lineups
Darkneji12
Liquidkills
FelixTheTwlight
SpiTFire96

i may edit this if LK continues to be inactive

subs:
Stevenx12202
Kanzaki

=/ i need a good shuffler -.-
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 am

PS i hate you people for not choosing me over goku.... asswipes XD
Also i shouldnt be last no offense but i could take most of that lineup out D: I should be 1st
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:34 pm

omg spit...
Back to top Go down
SpiTFire96
Tester
Tester
SpiTFire96

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Its a jk XD idm who i am with
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:19 pm

I would be available as a sub if needed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Darkneji12
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Darkneji12 wrote:
meh

UDA lineups
Darkneji12
Liquidkills
Henryxp
SpiTFire96

i may edit this if LK continues to be inactive

subs:
Stevenx12202
Kanzaki

=/ i need a good shuffler -.-

felix is on vacation for idk how long =/ switched for henry =_=
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:00 pm

well why we are 4 participants and uda has 5 participants xD ?
Back to top Go down
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:38 pm

UDA lineups
1.Darkneji12
2.Liquidkills
3.Henryxp
4.SpiTFire96
Back to top Go down
Darkneji12
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:12 am

um shadow XD we should post this in kctau its best for both academies and i may be adding and taking people out Razz also im not 1st o.o

edit: lol
liquidkills taken from list
rand added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )   Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afiliation with UDA ( Ultimate Duel Academy )
Page 1 of 1