Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_lcapSong Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_voting_barSong Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_lcapSong Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_voting_barSong Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_lcap17%Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_lcap25%Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_lcap17%Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_lcap25%Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) Uda12

Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)

Go down 
+2
Shadowknight
Evil_Master
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) Empty
PostSubject: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:11 am

* You may enter the competition from Monday to Friday, you can only Vote Saturday and Sunday.
* Sing up using this system:
Name Of The Song :_____________________
Artist/Group Of The Song :________________
YouTube Link Of The Song :_______________
Lyrics Of The Song:______________________

* You can only enter one song per week.
* You must rate every song in the competition (except yours of course).
* Will use a rating system from 1/10.
* Every Monday will be declared the first 3 best songs and will get Virtual Credits as they follow: #1 will get 300 Virtual Credits, #2 will get 200 Virtual Credits, #3 will get 100 Virtual Credits.

This week ANY KIND of music is allowed.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:28 am

Name Of The Song :Inside the fire
Artist/Group Of The Song : Disturbed
YouTube Link Of The Song :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhwK6Wlod8
Lyrics Of The Song:screw the lyrics, the song is amazing
Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Name Of The Song : The Fantasy
Artist/Group Of The Song : 30 Seconds to Mars
YouTube Link Of The Song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wiFq9LrACU
Lyrics Of The Song: In the link
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Name Of The Song : Bitch
Artist/Group Of The Song : Finger & Kadel
YouTube Link Of The Song :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TiGvYOj2W0
Lyrics Of The Song: No lyrics at this one Razz its a club song so it has very phew lyrics. i love clubs and i love it its great dancing hit. (esspecialy when you dance it with your girlfriend xD)

My Favourite part is from 2.30 until the end. Go to 2.30 and you will get my point Razz
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Name Of The Song: Under The Waves
Artist/Group Of The Song: Pendulum
YouTube Link Of The Song: Pendulum - Under The Waves
Lyrics Of The Song: there are like... no Lyrics well there practically aren't
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Shadowknight - 8
Killerguy - 8
Goku - 7
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Shadowknight - 7/10
Riiyuki - 8/10
Goku - 6/10
Back to top Go down
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 am

Riiyuki - 7/10
Goku - 6/10
Killerguy 6/10

Last edited by Shadowknight on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:54 am

killerguy 6
riiyuki 6
shadowknight 7
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:47 pm

Shadowknight - 8 + 7 + 7 = 22
Killerguy - 8 + 6 + 6 = 20
Goku - 7 + 6 + 6 = 19
Riiyuki - 8 + 7 + 6 = 21

1st: Shadowknight - 300 credits
2nd: Riiyuki - 200 credits
3rd: KillerGuy - 100 credits

~CLOSED~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)   Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song Of The Week Competition #4 (any kind)
Page 1 of 1