Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_lcapGraphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_voting_barGraphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_lcapGraphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_voting_barGraphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_lcap17%Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_lcap25%Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_lcap17%Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_lcap25%Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) Uda12

Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) Empty
PostSubject: Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme)   Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:03 am

Graphic Member Of The Week Competition #4:

* You may enter the competition from Monday to Friday, you can only Vote Saturday and Sunday.
* It must be your own work.
* Works bigger than 450/200 post it in an URL.
* You can only enter one work per week.
* You must rate every work in the competition (except yours of course).
* Will use a rating system from 1/10.
* Every Monday will be declared the first 3 best works and will get Virtual Credits as they follow: #1 will get 400 Virtual Credits, #2 will get 300 Virtual Credits, #3 will get 200 Virtual Credits.

This week Free Theme.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme)   Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 am

One of my latest works
Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) DigimonWereGarurumon2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme)   Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:41 pm

I wonder why no else posted something. Oh well...

I guess Riiyuki wins.

400 credits to you.

~CLOSED~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme)   Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphic Member OF The Week Competition #4 (Free Theme)
Page 1 of 1