Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_lcapCard Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_voting_barCard Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_lcapCard Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_voting_barCard Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_lcap17%Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_lcap25%Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_lcap17%Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_lcap25%Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) Uda12

Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)

Go down 
+5
Jay Breezy
MissTayylor
Goku
HeaDsHoT11
Evil_Master
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) Empty
PostSubject: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 am

Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2:

* You may enter the competition from Monday to Friday, you can only rate Saturday and Sunday.
* It has to be your own work!
* Put your user name on the card somewhere.
* You can only enter one work per week.
* Will use a rating system from 1/10.
* You must rate every entered card (except yours ) if not you will be disqualified.
* Your work have to be recent (1 week old maxim).
* Each Monday will be declared the winner he/she will get 200 Virtual Credits.

This week we have BEAST TYPE.

Last edited by Evil_Master on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
HeaDsHoT11
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
HeaDsHoT11

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Last edited by HeaDsHoT11 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goku
Administrator
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 pm

here its is Smile a good card for attacks and a good way to synchro for level 8 monsters or 7 or 10 xD
DUNE fans would sure recognize the beast at the pic Smile

Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) Create10
Back to top Go down
MissTayylor
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
MissTayylor

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:00 pm

heres my entery hope you likee Very Happy ; and yes i know its rouge the bat from sonic but ive had this for awhile and wanted to show it off Wink

Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:50 am

Mine.

Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) 65535

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 2 Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. If this card attacks with this effect, other monsters you control cannot attack this turn. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand or Deck. It cannot attack this turn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:15 am

Headshot - 6/10
Goku 7/10 the pic is bad
MissTayylor 6/10 little mistakes in the text
Jay Breezy 9/10 too powerful Very Happy

Last edited by Shadowknight on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Shadowknight u have to rate every card that means Headshot11 card also pls edit the post Very Happy

Headshot11 6/10 no comment.
Goku 8/10, I aspected more from the pic but the eff is nice just a lil bit overpowered
MissTayylor 6/10, 1 word overpowered
Jay Breezy 8/10 same 1 word: overpowered but the pic is a nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Ooops sorry. I miss it
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Headshot - 6/10
Goku 6/10 hmm what is that exacly there in that pic
MissTayylor 8/10 little mistakes in the text but still the card itself looks good
Jay Breezy 9/10 the card looks awesome and great pic you chose for it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Headshot - 4/10 Awwwww , your card is a lion from a cartoon movie pasted in a card with really easy to think of effect , for me its 4/10
Goku - 7/10 I like the picture , but the effect is nothing special.
MissTayylor - 6/10 Card effect isnt so good , some mistakes in texts , but awesome picture and not bad name Very Happy
JayBreezy - 9/10 Picture is incredible, damn nice name , effect made like a real card but a bit owerpowered so i give 9 Very Happy

Last edited by KillerGuy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Headshot: 6/10 I was able to see your card before it went poof, and it looks like you could have put some more work into it. =/
Goku: 7/10 ; A bit overpowered, and the pic is...well...I'm not even gonna guess as to what it is. =/
MissTayylor: 7/10 ; Rouge ftw! Anywho, good effect. I would have rated this higher if it weren't for the fairly noticable mistakes in the text. =/
Back to top Go down
Shadowknight
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks shadow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Last day for ratings.

Winner to be announced tomorrow.

Also, if you submitted a card, you MUST rate the other entries.
Back to top Go down
Fairo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Fairo

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Goku, MissTayylor and head shot sorry but you got disqualified for not voting :S Cmon guys, READ THE RULES,besides, jay reminded you.......GL next time Smile

Jay Breezy: well, whether they got disqualified or not, it's obvious that you got the highest scores anyway, so CongratZ pal, +200 VC Smile
ponits transfered, topic closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)   Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Maker Of The Week Competition #2 (Beast Type)
Page 1 of 1