Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_lcapBreezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_voting_barBreezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_lcapBreezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_voting_barBreezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_lcap17%Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_lcap25%Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_lcap17%Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_lcap25%Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer Uda12

Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer Empty
PostSubject: Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer   Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:58 am

What's happenin' everybody! Welcome to Breezy's Corner. Here I will discuss and review various cards to the best of my ability. So, without further adieu, in this first of hopefully many episodes of Breezy's Corner, I'm going to review this bad boy right here, Chaos Sorcerer!

Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer 400px-ChaosSorcererTU02-EN-UR-UE

Arguably one of the best control-oriented monsters in the game. In the right type of deck, he can be relatively easy to summon, with a relatively easy Summoning condition. and in this new format, 2 of him can do some bit of justice. Once per turn, you can remove a monster that is face-up from the game. It works well against those pesky Synchro and Fusion monsters. Remember, it removes from play. It does not destroy, so it's a loophole through all of those nasty anti-destruction effects of Stardust Dragon, Starlight Road, and the like.

Does the term "Chaos Stun" ring a bell? If it doesn't, then allow me to explain. This is a type of deck consisting of control-oriented and negation cards to "stun" your opponent. One of the so-called "ace cards" in this particular deck is of course the Chaos Sorcerer. In this format, we should expect to see this sort of deck seeing more play, or any deck dealing with LIGHTs and DARKs. As we all know, or most of us at least, Chaos Sorcerer is a key card in the so-called "Twilight" decks, which also feature Dark Armed Dragon, and the Lightsworns with Judgment Dragon.

Overall, this guy could possibly be a factor in this format - a format in which it will take some creativity as well as skill to reach the top of ladder. I hope I'll be able to do more of these in the future. But for now, I'd like you guys to give your insight on this incredible card!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Fairo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Fairo

PostSubject: Re: Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer   Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:01 am

yes indeed, the new ban list gave a revival to Chaos Sorcerer, twilight, and spellcasters based decks,since the ban of black luster solider and chaos empror completely destroyed the chaos deck which was considered to be one of the most heavy meta in the game,with Chaos Sorcerer back in the game as 2, perhaps this card will be played even as a main character in this format's decks ( but of course noobs will just abuse it and it could even end up getting banned for good ._.)
nice topic jay, keep up the good work buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

PostSubject: Re: Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer   Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am

First of all I gotta say nice card and nice topic I aspect no less from an Obelisk Razz

Second what can I say about Chaos Sorcerer beside easy to summon and anti, I can only say sweet card and like Fairo sayd this card in the 2 format will be very abused Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer   Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breezy's Corner! Episode 1: Chaos Sorcerer
Page 1 of 1