Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Tuner's Scheme I_vote_lcapTuner's Scheme I_voting_barTuner's Scheme I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Tuner's Scheme I_vote_lcap17%Tuner's Scheme I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Tuner's Scheme I_vote_lcap25%Tuner's Scheme I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Tuner's Scheme I_vote_lcap25%Tuner's Scheme I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Tuner's Scheme Uda12

Tuner's Scheme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Administrator
Goku

Tuner's Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Tuner's Scheme   Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:07 am

Tuner's Scheme Tuner_10

perfect card that turns a game upside down.
1)steal your opponents synchro and suddenly out of nowhere you have a stardust or brionac or whatever and your opponent has already used 2 or more monsters to summon it so now his had is nearly or tottaly empty and his field is much weaker than yours.
2)also when the synchro is destroyed you give him no chance for returning it cause it is removed so you can negate a card with stardust and dont be afraid that he will return to him.
3)also now that oppression is limited it will be a good card to consider for antimeta decks surely for side deck or even main deck.
4)absolute zero decks will also rise this period and they are well known for their endless synchro summoning. against an absolute zero deck this card is a perfect draw cause absolute zero always win with synchros and never with its own weak monsters.
5)furthermore it is advised to have it as side deck in monarchs esspecialy oppression monarchs now that oppression is at 1. imagine your opponent using debris gets dandy from grave make one synchro and then use quickdraw and dandy's tokens for a second one. you steal the second which will be more powerfull and then you have a ready tribute for your monarchs. other examples are your opponent using divas and malicious and other stuff to make 2 synchro summons.

i dont know if i explained it well you can add anything i forgot Smile
Back to top Go down
Fairo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Fairo

Tuner's Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner's Scheme   Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:36 pm

overally a great topic, and you did explai it well, however, concerning the stardust part, stardust dragon WILL return to his original user if his effect was used, as being TRIBUTED for his eff is obviously diffrent from being destroyed, so it's a bad choice to activate his eff that way. nothing i can add other than that, keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
Jay Breezy

Tuner's Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner's Scheme   Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Pretty good against pesky synchros, aside from Stardust as Fairo mentioned. I can imagine this seeing some bit of play in the upcoming format.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/itzJayBreezy
Sponsored content

Tuner's Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner's Scheme   Tuner's Scheme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuner's Scheme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Teaching Center :: Card Discussions-
Jump to: