Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join/Vote in the competitions.
Here are the Testers offices, read their testing rules before requesting a test.
If you are new first thing you should do is introduce yourself here.
Post here if you recruited somebody to get 200 VC.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VDA its Closed!!!
Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm by Fairo

» How we really look like :P
Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 pm by Evil_Master

» Re - Test please
Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm by Evil_Master

» All Stars META Tournament
Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm by KillerGuy

» Hello, I'm Spade
Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by hiimalidia

» I am JudgmentLeek
Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm by hiimalidia

» Virtual Arena Week 1
Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm by hiimalidia

» Graphic Works
Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm by KillerGuy

» who I am now??
Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm by Darkneji12

Top posters
Evil_Master (526)
Black Rose Dragon I_vote_lcapBlack Rose Dragon I_voting_barBlack Rose Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Goku (355)
Black Rose Dragon I_vote_lcapBlack Rose Dragon I_voting_barBlack Rose Dragon I_vote_rcap 
KillerGuy (297)
PsychoDad (294)
Riiyuki (209)
Jay Breezy (192)
TheRuler (170)
Fairo (152)
HeaDsHoT11 (107)
Shadowknight (106)
Poll
Who do you think is the duelist of this week (30.08.2010 - 05.09.2010)?
HeaDsHoT11
Black Rose Dragon I_vote_lcap17%Black Rose Dragon I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Goku
Black Rose Dragon I_vote_lcap25%Black Rose Dragon I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Evil_Master
 17% [ 2 ]
Stify
 17% [ 2 ]
Riiyuki
Black Rose Dragon I_vote_lcap25%Black Rose Dragon I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Affiliates
Black Rose Dragon Uda12

Black Rose Dragon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Today I played against Goku and I was so damn surprised cuz he didnt know the simple combo between Black Rose Dragon and Dandylion so I decided to make this topic here we can discuss about a combo and about the cards that form that combo Very Happy

Well lets start with Black Rose Dragon and Dandylion:
The easiest way to summon Black Rose Dragon is using 1 card in your hand and 1 in the graveyard is using Debris Dragon from the hand and Dandylion in the graveyard so what you need to do is to normal summon Debris Dragon and use his eff to summon Dandylion from the graveyard and then synchro summon Black Rose Dragon, and if you use Black Rose Dragon effect 1 to destroy every card on the field then things will be like this:
* Normal summon Debris Dragon his eff is activating as soon is came to the field and you can special summon Dandylion.
* Synchro summon Black Rose Dragon using LV:4 Debris Dragon and LV:3 Dandylion, if in the progress Dandylion is send to the grave as a material for the synchro summon then hes eff is activating at the moment is send to grave but because the synchro summon is in the process and Black Rose Dragon is summoned to the field, Black Rose Dragon effect 1 can be activated in response to Dandylion and it forms the Chain Link 2 and from now on the links are resolved descending ( the higher number first and the lowest number last ), this means Chain Link 2 is activating before Dandylion effect and Black Rose Dragon destroy everything on the field and then Dandylion effect is activating last at the moment when the Field is empty so you get to keep the tokens.

Srry if I didnt explained perfectly.

Here you can ask anything about this combo, you can even ask about ways to counter this combo Very Happy

Last edited by Evil_Master on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-duel-academy.forumotion.net
KillerGuy
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
KillerGuy

Location : location? ugh this one is hard... In front of my computer?

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Goku how u didnt know that ? Lmao
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Counter! Trap hole debris and flip the bird to your opponent smiling evily he ends with Dandy you summon Caius and flip the bird again. WIN
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:29 pm

To complicated man I say the best counter is skill drain or Divine Wrath Very Happy but depends where u use it on Black Rose Dragon effect or on Debris effect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PsychoDad
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PsychoDad

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Use it on debris its much more fun without dandy out or do it when dandy comes out then blast it with negated eff on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Btw forgot to mention that the perfect card to counter this combo is Pulling the Rug, because this card has no cost and it negate and destroy Debris so that mean no dandy and no Black Rose Very Happy and no debris this is the way I like cut those OWP combos from the begining lolz Smile)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pulling_the_Rug
Back to top Go down
Fairo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Fairo

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:35 pm

u're taking it seriously guys, just use dommcaliber, necrovally or something and the combo is as good as ojamas....and i wouldn't really call it a combo it's just tipical playing, a combo is contains a plan, and multiply cards related eff, not just summoning debris and supposing that dandy's in grave, and dd crow still exists you know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil_Master
V.D.A. Leader
V.D.A. Leader
Evil_Master

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Not everybody use counter cards Fario and dont bet u will have the counter at the moment I use debris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riiyuki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Riiyuki

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Black rose Dragon pewns I run it in every deck and with the upcoming ban list it will be back at 3 :O Black Rose Dragon abuse in plant decks much Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

Black Rose Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rose Dragon   Black Rose Dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rose Dragon
Page 1 of 1